Legendary Brawlerz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Bros. Clan

2 posters

Clan War with Smash Followerz - L

Afterburn
    Afterburn
    Admin
    Admin

Clan War with Smash Followerz - L Empty Clan War with Smash Followerz - L

Post  Afterburn Mon May 16, 2011 3:20 am

Rules
    - 5v5 Elimination
    - No Items
    - Neutral Stages [FD, BF, SV, YI]
    - Counter Pick stages Available
    - Allisbrawl.com rules

Date
    Saturday, May 14th, 2011

Time
    2pm PST
    3pm MST
    4pm CST
    5pm EST

Fighters for LB:
    -Reverse Gear
    -Shaymin/SK
    -McMuffin
    -Afterburn
    -Level~Zero

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smash Followerz defeated us in this war, so let us take this as an opportunity for improvement. I'd like to thank all of our members for their maturity and sportsmanship during the course of this war, I know SF's members were not very good people at all. I really do enjoy when my members show that the brawl community isn't made up of kids, so thanks guys.
    NorthShaymin
    NorthShaymin

Clan War with Smash Followerz - L Empty Re: Clan War with Smash Followerz - L

Post  NorthShaymin Fri May 20, 2011 2:29 am

Sorry I had to leave early for it. I did win the match that I was in so I'm glad I wasn't a total waste. I hope SK was a suitable replacement (being so rusty and sh*t). Eh. gg SF. Lol... It's funny. When they played us in TCF a long time ago, they couldn't even get a point. I wish I hadn't stopped playing for so long |:

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 pm