Legendary Brawlerz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Bros. Clan

Pimp's Pledge

Pimp
    Admin
    Admin

Pimp's Pledge Empty Pimp's Pledge

Post  Pimp Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Many people have been asking who I am so I figured I should just introduce myself.

My name is Pimp, it's what I've been called in the year long time I've spent with brawl. I am a leader along side Espio. He has asked me to lead with him. We have been good friends for a while now (about as long as brawl has been out) so I happily accept his offer. We have led clans in the past, in fact I have led five clans to this point, so I do have experience in my field. I do not have my wii right now, lol do to the fact I stupidly gave it to my girlfriend, but I am getting it back in the near future (next couple of days). As a leader here I have already recruited members in my four days here and installed what seems to be a wanted playlist. I am here for the members and will happily take care of any situation asked of me. I plan to lead Legendary Brawlers strongly, what ever it be, (recruiting, training, tech probs, etc.) I am aware that this clan was here before me and I am not out to replace anyone. If anyone needs to contact me my contacts are in the forums. As for brawl, my mains are as follows:

Kirby
    Mario
    Luigi
    Pikachu
    Pit
    Yoshi

I look forward to brawling with everyone soon and getting to know everyone but for now I leave the forums with:

Legendary Brawlerz For The Win

Current recruits:
    Kaze
    Ziggy
    SchnoogleDeck
    Aries
    Koopa
    Danack
    Geo
    GangstaPika
    LaCie

Clans led: