Legendary Brawlerz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Bros. Clan

2 posters

EX Justice has joined Legendary Brawlers

EX Justice
    EX Justice

EX Justice has joined Legendary Brawlers Empty EX Justice has joined Legendary Brawlers

Post  EX Justice Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 am

Hello Everyone! Can't believe I wasn't registered...

HI! my user name in Brawl is EX Justice. I only main Samus. yes yes she is a low tier character but I don't give a damn >:o I am a huge fan of the Metroid series and its the only reason why I even bought Brawl because of Samus. Some Say I'm pretty decent some say I suck :(
    oh well.

I only play on Wifi because in the city I live (Hialeah, Florida) not one Smashers is here -_- only CoD players and the closest tourney is a 2 Hour drive :/ no one can take me.

I mostly try my best with Samus. !!!!But I can assure you each time we play you will get Spiked by my Samus! >:).

As for me.. I'm just a Shy and nice boy :o. I like most of the clan members in Legendary Brawlers...some are I don't know O.o..but we have great players :) Shoutout to Juice, Pimp, EpicLawl, and S2H for helping me out With My Samus :) Thank you Afterburn and Pimp for letting me join Legendary Brawlers
    Pimp
    Admin
    Admin

EX Justice has joined Legendary Brawlers Empty JUSTICE!

Post  Pimp Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:57 am

From singing happy birthday with random strangers, to plotting to murder your sister. It's good to have a good brawler and awesome bro in this clan with me. Welcome to LB :]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:23 pm