Smash Bros. Clan

EX Justice has joined Legendary Brawlers

EX Justice has joined Legendary Brawlers

Post  EX Justice on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 am

Hello Everyone! Can't believe I wasn't registered...

HI! my user name in Brawl is EX Justice. I only main Samus. yes yes she is a low tier character but I don't give a damn >:o I am a huge fan of the Metroid series and its the only reason why I even bought Brawl because of Samus. Some Say I'm pretty decent some say I suck :(
    oh well.

I only play on Wifi because in the city I live (Hialeah, Florida) not one Smashers is here -_- only CoD players and the closest tourney is a 2 Hour drive :/ no one can take me.

I mostly try my best with Samus. !!!!But I can assure you each time we play you will get Spiked by my Samus! >:).

As for me.. I'm just a Shy and nice boy :o. I like most of the clan members in Legendary Brawlers...some are I don't know O.o..but we have great players :) Shoutout to Juice, Pimp, EpicLawl, and S2H for helping me out With My Samus :) Thank you Afterburn and Pimp for letting me join Legendary Brawlers

JUSTICE!

Post  Pimp on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:57 am

From singing happy birthday with random strangers, to plotting to murder your sister. It's good to have a good brawler and awesome bro in this clan with me. Welcome to LB :]

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:05 am