Legendary Brawlerz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Bros. Clan

2 posters

my new GFX SITE

xXßLACKHØGXx
    xXßLACKHØGXx

my new GFX SITE Empty my new GFX SITE

Post  xXßLACKHØGXx Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:03 pm

HEY EVERYONE,im making a new site for making gfx for clans. of course im not gonna be the only one i need to recuit some clans and i need to recuit some graphic artists so if u guys wanna add my site as Affiliates u guys can go there get some graphics so for now ppl my sig shop here is closed, oh and its not made like i made sonicwrecks, its made by using invisionfree. heres the link to there:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/blackhoggfxstudio/

hope u add us a Affiliates
    -----------------------------------
    blackhog lol!
    ?

my new GFX SITE Empty Re: my new GFX SITE

Post  ? Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Not to sound critical but your 'gfx' site is pretty much a mess.

The forum skin is designed for a smaller width forum. *Plus a gfx site is usually a custom skin to try to attract people with the originality and quality from the admin if they're supposed to be a gfx artist.*

The posting has a permission issue for registered members *Pretty much a site killing problem in itself*

The chat is out of place what with boards ontop of it and below it.

Lastly your the admin, you're supposed to be a gfx artist, yet you have no examples and no setup threads pre-emptively. *Even if it's not finished the basic content should be entirely setup first, cosmetics can be done while you get new members as a working progress, but even then that should prolly be posted that it is under development.* and im a bitch
    xXßLACKHØGXx
    xXßLACKHØGXx

my new GFX SITE Empty stfu

Post  xXßLACKHØGXx Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 am

stfu cuz its abvious im still working on the site and im tired of u telling me wat to do first on the sig shop and now the site....srry about wat im about to say but stfu...oh, and u the mess :]
    ?

Post  ? Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:26 am

Still having issues posting with my account over there, so two questions as a result.
    Does your site require email based activation? The second is if the first is a no. Did you edit the posting permissions for every board? If the first question was a yes, your site isn't sending out activation emails which is also an issue.

Second is with your new affiliate system. Usually you have to include thier affiliate banner on your site aswell, kind of like mutual advertising to be fair. The other part is that the standard size is usually 100px by 30px, so you may want to run both sizes if you still want the large one. A suggestion where to go to gather affiliates would be proboards hosted sites, they're generally more willing to affiliate as proboards provides template coding for them to use with thier forums so people who don't know how to code can still have affiliates.

I took the liberty of doing a revamp to your affiliate banner for softer glow transition and i did the same style for a smaller one though the shrinking dimensionalization was off by two pixels so I did a color match on the smaller version to avoid changing the base image you already made incase you are partial to it. Just thought I'd offer the other version don't have to use them if you don't want to obviously. Also the large one isn't centered if you were going for it to be. I didn't change the position of the text on the large one but I did center the small version.

my new GFX SITE Bhgifsz
    my new GFX SITE Bhgif
    xXßLACKHØGXx
    xXßLACKHØGXx

my new GFX SITE Empty suzumiya

Post  xXßLACKHØGXx Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:13 am

girl iactually liked more my affliate graphic and theres no need to edit it but thx,and yes i fixed the permission for the members, now they can posts,oh and since u got more exp with the invisionfree stuff, how do i put a widget for affliates?
    ?

Post  ? Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:14 am

Same code should work for the invisionfree boards as it works here. You want it in the footer more than likely though.
    xXßLACKHØGXx
    xXßLACKHØGXx

my new GFX SITE Empty oh

Post  xXßLACKHØGXx Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 am

oh ok thx ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content