Smash Bros. Clan

I can get a clan war with permission from afterburn or espio.

I can get a clan war with permission from afterburn or espio.

Post  SnuggyBunny on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Theres this clan named RT = Retaliation. My clan lost them before, but we went back for a rematch last month and we beat them 3-2 in an elimination style war.
    It was down to the last battle Sleeh28 vs Admiral Pit, and slee won 2-1.

I have gotten better since that time, and I think LB should war them. If you want i can help, but I recommend LB's best lineup which is: Coco, Panix, Afterburn, and Ezpionage. Backups will be Me and Foxx if hes here.
    I can take the entire clan solo except for Foxsuper, who I havent played recently, and also MimE who I havent played yet.

So lemme know if you wanna accept. I recently saw in the chat that coco wanted to war a clan that would be a challenge so i got this idea. Since you guys wont war WI, i figured you should war a clan almost as good. Or not... Me, Paroxium, and Joey raped the hell out of some of their members but yeah. I recommend warring RT. If im in your chat talk to me there with your answer.

Re: I can get a clan war with permission from afterburn or espio.

Post  Ezpionage48 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 am

go ahead. just get full details on wars for our forums like how me and afterburn set them up

Post  Afterburn on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:40 am

Indeed, just make sure you fill in all the information usually given. We could use a good challenge, and I hope we can have our best in it too. This should be fun.

My wii is broken...sad face. Hopefully we can wait until it's fixed.

Last edited by Afterburn on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Post  Panix on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 am

Afterburn better be in it, or else I'll be pissed.

I think it should be a 5v5 and here's my recommended line-up

Me
    Espion
    Afterburn
    Coco
    Mijo

Mijo's marth gave my snake a run for my money.

Post  Ezpionage48 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:22 am

I wanna lead off for this war. im REALLY rusty and i know the people goign after me will be better anyways. so if i can take out 2 maybe 3 people then we should have to problem

Post  SnuggyBunny on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Uh... Ok i recently fought coco, and I would say we're evenly matched. I wouldn't underestimate this clan considering the fact that Foxsuper is really good, and I'm not able to defeat him so easily as the others. I might have a chance but it would be very close. So I advise no wasted space in this lineup. No I'm not talking about you espio (lol) but yeah I think everyone should be at their best. And also, I recently found out the leader, JoeST, is like 15th on New england power rankings... Thought I'd share that information right there. Don't worry though, on wifi he's not good if he's even good offline. My fox and wolf can handle his snake/falco.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:38 am